Last Monday the urban artist Bad Bunny reported that he had tested positive for Covid-19
Last Monday the urban artist Bad Bunny reported that he had tested positive for Covid- 19, however he had not given details about his state of health until last Friday.
In An interview with the comedian Chente Ydrach, Benito Martínez Ocasio, the artist’s first name, revealed that he was in the recordings of the Netflix series, Narcos, when he learned that he had tested positive for the virus.
“I was doing a test every day at the Narco recordings. The last day, before recording the last episode , I test positive “, explained the ragman.
The bad rabbit added that now he will have to return to Mexico to complete the recordings of the series in which he will have a special participation.
He explained that he does not know how he contracted the virus because he was always on set or in the hotel room. “I did not go out for ‘any lao’. The only people who came to visit me were those from the tests,” he said.
Due to his positive result, the urban artist could not perform at the American Music Awards, where he was going to sing his hit Dákiti with Jhay Cortez.
In these awards, he rose as Favorite Male Artist – Latino and Favorite Album – Latino for his album YHLQMDLG.
The famous participated in the ceremony virtually from his home in Los Angeles California, presenting the first category of the awards, Favorite Female Artist – Latina.
On Friday, Bad Bunny premiered the album The Last World Tour, with which Several speculated that it was his last record production, but in several interviews the artist denied that he will leave his musical career.
More from News
- Jay Wheeler launches new song titled “Biol-101”
This is Wheeler’s fifth single this year, after “Seeing the Roof”, “February Love”, “Two Drinks” and “Take My Life” with Tyla Yaweh.
- Nicky Jam releases the music video for the ballad “Melancolía”
The ballad is part of his most recent album “Infinity”, where he searches unfold your vocal range.
- Lito MC Cassidy and Daddy Yankee release “El gran robo 2”
Almost 20 years after the success of the original song, the duo come together again in a sequel that preserves the rhyming style.
- Tainy presents “Sorry BB: /” together with Bad Bunny and Julieta Venegas
It is the first Single from the award-winning producer’s “DATA” album.
- Bad Bunny is sued for copyright for his hit “Safaera”
AOM Music company, owner of the rights to DJ Playero’s musical works, filed the lawsuit that also includes Tainy, Jowell and Randy, Ñengo Flow and DJ Urba
- Archangel : “I have taken so many crap people off the side”
The urban exponent talks about how he is in his personal life, his health and your pride with the album “The Favorites 2.5”.
- J Balvin thunders against the Grammys: “They don’t value us, but they need us”
After announcing the list of nominations today, through the social network Twitter the Colombian singer urged the other interpreters of the urban genre not to attend the annual delivery
- Natti Natasha: Giving up my essence “would have been negative for me and my daughter”
He released his new album “Nattividad” today, with 16 songs.
- Alex Rose premieres “Paparazzi” with Brray and Jun All Star
The song is part of the singer’s next album, which will be released this fall.
- Randy and Zion release song together
This is the song “Baila baila”, described as a reggaeton with a classic line.
- Wisin, Jhay Cortez and Ozuna launch “Heart Emojis”
The theme has the collaboration of the production team known as Los Legendarios.
- Farruko goes from the “Pepas” to launch in October his new album: “LA 167 ″
The new album, with 25 songs, features appearances by artists such as Myke Towers, Ñengo Flow, Jay Wheeler and Pedro Capó.
- The most popular artists of the urban genre on Spotify
Find out who are the 5 artists of the urban genre with the most monthly listeners on Spotify.
- Daddy Yankee: “We created reggaeton”
The singer, owner of his own record company (El Cartel Records), said that at the time of work does not have a defined formula. “It happens by nature,” he said.
- Don Omar premieres song with Residente
The catchy song, titled “Flow HP”, already has a video.
- Natti Natasha reveals the challenges of being a mother in the urban genre and tells how her wedding with Raphy Pina will be
The artist launches her album “Nattividad” this Friday, a project that became the most important when conceptualized in the middle of motherhood
- Ozuna returns to the “underworld” with the remix of “Alta gama” together with Rochy RD
The artists recorded the video of the song in the neighborhoods of the capital
- Don Omar joins the Saban Music Group label
The agreement will be for several years, according to the announcement.
- Archangel completes the trilogy
With the release of Los Favorites 2.5, which includes collaborations with Nicky Jam, Jhay Wheeler, De La Ghetto, Zion & Lennox and Nio García, among others
- Time places Bad Bunny among the 100 most influential
Time places Bad Bunny among the 100 most influential The profile of rapper Bad Bunny is signed by his colleague J Balvin.
Note: This article has been indexed to our if you. We do not claim legitimacy, ownership or copyright of any of the content above. To see the article at original source Click Here