T20 World Cup, IND vs PAK: Big trouble for India ahead of clash against Pakistan

• PHOTOS
  • ENTERTAINMENT

Cricket

India face Pakistan in the 2024 T20 World Cup in New York on June 9.

T20 World Cup, IND vs PAK: Big trouble for India ahead of clash against Pakistan

India faces a significant challenge ahead of their upcoming match against Pakistan. During India’s T20 World Cup 2024 game against Ireland at the Nassau County International Cricket Stadium in New York, Rohit Sharma was forced to retire hurt after being struck on the shoulder by a bouncer from Mark Adair. The Indian captain attempted a pull shot but failed to connect properly, resulting in the injury.

Following the impact, Rohit experienced pain and had to leave the field. Suryakumar Yadav took his place in the lineup. The severity of Rohit’s injury is currently unknown, and India is hopeful that their captain will recover in time for the highly anticipated match against Pakistan on Sunday at the same venue in New York.

Rohit Sharma had been in exceptional form with the bat, scoring 52 runs off 37 balls, including 4 fours and 3 sixes. Thanks to his performance, India successfully chased down a target of 97 with 46 balls to spare, marking a strong start to the tournament.

Also read| T20 World Cup 2024: Rohit Sharma, Hardik Pandya star as India beat Ireland by 8 wickets in New York

Find your daily dose of news & explainers in your WhatsApp. Stay updated, Stay informed-  Follow DNA on WhatsApp.

Live tv

POPULAR STORIES

MOST VIEWED

MOST WATCHED

DNA ORIGNALS

Note: This article have been indexed to our site. We do not claim legitimacy, ownership or copyright of any of the content above. To see the article at original source Click Here

Related Posts
The Taliban are "removing" Uyghur militants from the Afghan border with ... thumbnail

The Taliban are “removing” Uyghur militants from the Afghan border with …

06.10.2021. 07:35h Talibani su uklonili ujgurske militante s područja u blizini granice Avganistana s Kinom, izjavili su izvori u regiji, u potezu za koji analitičari kažu da signalizuje sve veću koordinaciju između Pekinga i avganistanske militantne grupe, piše redakcija Radija Slobodna Evropa (RSE) na engleskom jeziku. Vjeruje se da su ujgurski borci premješteni unutar Avganistana…
Read More
Hong Kong's population climbs to almost 7.5m thumbnail

Hong Kong’s population climbs to almost 7.5m

Hong Kong's population rose by 152,000, or 2.1 percent, from mid-2022 to the middle of this year, according to government estimates released on Tuesday. Provisional figures from the Census and Statistics Department showed the SAR's population jumped from 7,346,100 to 7,498,100, ending a downward trend since 2020. Officials said the territory saw a net inflow
Read More
Andrusiewicz: Od 1 marca nie będzie obowiązku szczepień dla służb mundurowych i nauczycieli thumbnail

Andrusiewicz: Od 1 marca nie będzie obowiązku szczepień dla służb mundurowych i nauczycieli

Rzecznik Ministerstwa Zdrowia Wojciech Andrusiewicz poinformował na antenie Radia Plus, że od 1 marca nie będzie obowiązku szczepień dla służb mundurowych i nauczycieli. Podkreślił jednak, że nie oznacza to, ze obowiązek szczepień dla poszczególnych grup zawodowych nie zostanie w ogóle wprowadzony. Wojciech Andrusiewicz zapytany o decyzję w sprawie obowiązku szczepień dla służb mundurowych i nauczycieli…
Read More

It’s now or never for Skerries and Lusk

IT is crunch time for both Skerries Harps and Round Towers Lusk on the final weekend of group games in the Go Ahead Dublin Senior 1 Championship. riday night’s group three clash in Parnell Park (throw-in 7.30pm) sees Harps take on Thomas Davis in a repeat of last year’s round robin tie in Skerries when…
Read More
Index Of News
Total