There are at least 56 sports that are competed in the competition which takes place in four regional areas namely Jayapura City, Jayapura Regency, Mimika Regency, and Merauke Regency.
Well before coming and providing support to their respective flagship contingents, it’s good to know
health protocols while in the venue during PON XX Papua. Summarizing from the official Instagram page of the Covid-19 Task Force for Behavior Change, @satgaschangebehavior, Saturday (25/9/2021), the following is a review.
1. Sit in the zone that has been determined by the committee and maintain a sitting distance of at least 1.5 meters from other people.
2. Reduce talking and avoid physical contact such as shaking hands and hugging.
3. Provide support by clapping and avoiding shouting or singing.
4. Read carefully the appeal for health protocols on information media at strategic locations and obey the officers on duty.
5. Practice sneezing etiquette and don’t spit carelessly.
6. Do not eat and drink while inside the venue.
7. Keep wearing a mask at all times.
8. Immediately go to the health care room and isolate if you feel unwell.
9. Queuing out of the stadium by maintaining a minimum distance of 1.5 meters.
10. Immediately leave the venue when the match is over.
Note: This article has been indexed to our site. We do not claim legitimacy, ownership or copyright of any of the content above. To see the article at original source Click Here