The urban music artist has amassed 8.3 billion views worldwide.
The most listened to artist of the year on Spotify? Worldwide: Bad Bunny.
The Puerto Rican superstar has the largest number of reproductions on the music platform by 2020, with 8,300 million worldwide. The Latin Grammy winner, who released the album “The Last World Tour” last week, tops a list whose top five also include Drake, J Balvin, Juice WRLD and The Weeknd.
With more than 3.3 billion views, Bad Bunny’s second solo album “YHLQMDLG” leads the list of albums with the highest number of streams on Spotify globally. The Weeknd’s “After Hours,” Post Malone’s “Hollywood’s Bleeding,” Harry Styles’s “Fine Line” and Dua Lipa’s “Future Nostalgia” round out the top five.
The Weeknd’s album is the only one in the top five that did not receive a Grammy nomination. The album’s single, “Blinding Lights”, is the most-played song of the year on Spotify, with 1.6 billion streams worldwide.
“Dance Monkey”, by the Australian singer Tones and I, is the second most played song of the year, while “The Box” by Roddy Ricch, “Roses – SAINt JHN’s Imanbek Remix ”and Lipa’s“ Don’t Start Now ”came in third, fourth and fifth, respectively.
In America, the late rapper Juice WRLD was the most-played artist on Spotify. His album “Legends Never Die” was the most listened to in the United States, while Ricch’s “The Box” was the most played song in the country.
More from News
- Jay Wheeler launches new song titled “Biol-101 ″
This is Wheeler’s fifth single this year, after “Seeing the Roof”, “February Love”, “Two Drinks” and “Take My Life” with Tyla Yaweh.
- Nicky Jam launches the music video for the ballad “Melancolía”
The ballad is part of his most recent album “Infinity”, where he seeks to display his vocal range.
- Lito MC Cassidy and Daddy Yankee launch “The Great Robbery 2”
Almost 20 years after the success of the original song, the duo come together again in a sequel that preserves the rhyming style.
- Tainy presents “Sorry BB: /” along with Bad Bunny and Julieta Venegas
is the first single from the award-winning producer’s “DATA” album.
- Bad Bunny sued for copyright for their hit “Safaera”
The company AOM Music, owner of the rights to the musical works of DJ Playero, filed the lawsuit that also includes to Tainy, Jowell and Randy, Ñengo Flow and DJ Urba
- Archangel : “I have taken so many crap people off the side”
The urban exponent talks about how he is in his personal life, his health and his pride with the album “Lositos 2.5”.
- J Balvin thunders against the Grammys: “No They value us, but they need us ”
After announcing the list of nominations today, through the network social Twitter the Colombian singer urged the other interpreters of the urban genre not to attend the annual delivery
- Natti Natasha: Giving up my essence “would have been negative for me and my daughter”
He released his new album “Nattividad” today, with 16 songs.
- Alex Rose premieres “Paparazzi” with Brray and Jun All Star
The song is part of the next album of the singer, which will be released this fall.
- Randy and Zion launch song together
It is about the song “Baila baila”, described like a reggaeton with a classic line.
- Wisin, Jhay Cortez and Ozuna launch “Emojis of hearts”
theme has the collaboration of the production team known as Los Legendarios.
- Farruko goes from Las “Pepas” to launching his new album in October: “LA 167 ″
The new 25-song album features guest appearances by artists such as Myke Towers, Ñengo Flow, Jay Wheeler and Pedro Capó.
- The most popular artists of the urban genre on Spotify
Find out who are the 5 artists of the urban genre with the most monthly listeners on Spotify.
- Daddy Yankee: “we created reggaeton”
The singer, owner of his own record company (El Cartel Records), said that when it comes to working he does not have a defined formula. “It happens by nature,” he said.
- Don Omar premieres song with Residente
The catchy song, titled “Flow HP”, already has a video.
- Natti Natasha reveals the challenges of being a mother in the urban genre and tells how her wedding will be with Raphy Pina
This Friday the artist launches her album “Nattividad”, a project that became the most important when it was conceptualized in middle of motherhood
- Ozuna returns to the “underworld” with the remix of “Alta gama” together with Rochy RD
The artists recorded the video of the song in the neighborhoods of the capital
- Don Omar joins the Saban Music Group label
The agreement will be for several years, according to the announcement.
- Archangel completes the trilogy
With the release of The Favorites 2.5, which includes collaborations with Nicky Jam, Jhay Wheeler, De La Ghetto, Zion & Lennox and Nio García, among others
- Time places Bad Bunny among the 100 most influential
Time places Bad Bunny among the 100 most influential The profile of the Rapper Bad Bunny is signed by his colleague J Balvin.
Note: This article have been indexed to our site. We do not claim legitimacy, ownership or copyright of any of the content above. To see the article at original source Click Here